For 6.1L (SRT8) vehicles. Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum, Charger and Challenger. Increases HP from 425 to 560*, torque from 420 to 510* at 7.5-8.5 PSI. All systems include V-3 (self-lubricated) supercharger.
- New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor, fuel pump voltage booster assembly and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
* Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements. Higher boost and power levels are available for modified engines.
Complete systems are not approved for 2005 model year vehicles at this time.